If you could make a screamer, how would it go?

This board is for off-topic conversation, fun and contests — a place to hang out with your Screamer friends.
Chianticat10

If you could make a screamer, how would it go?

Post by Chianticat10 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:58 pm

This is different from the montage one, as we are talking about one screamer, not a set.

So, what would your dream screamer be like?

RTSF34

Re: If you could make a screamer, how would it go?

Post by RTSF34 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:46 pm

I had some great screamer ideas back when the wiki was still on fandom, so I really hope I remember 2 specific ones, so as I remember:

MONSTERS INC. DOOR: As I remember this one, it was the door scene from the intro to Monsters Inc, but when it shows the empty closet it zooms in, then after possibly 3 seconds, a flurry of screamers play. Some were (i believe) the banshee from The Fact About Sajjad Ali, Regan MacNeil, the ghost from the merry-go-round What’s Wrong With This Picture, etc.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS THEME: Based off a very very old screamer which I have no memory of seeing at all, this one is basically just the SpongeBob theme, but right when SpongeBob’s about to play his nose as a flute, a flurry of screamers play, then the video “ends”, but not for long, as the man from Ghost in the London Dungeon makes a (surprise) appearance! Even with the ending when he lies back down! THEN the video ends.

And, if you were wondering what the screamer I mentioned before I described my own version was like, it was practically the same thing except instead of the flurry of screamers + Ghost in the London Dungeon, a ghost popped up with a scream.