Page 1 of 1

"The Winterrowd Scream"

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:09 pm
by Chianticat10
To make things more simple, I thought it would be best if the scream used in the Scary Maze and other screamers was referred to as "The Winterrowd Scream" due to it being associated with games made by Jeremy Winterrowd. You might be asking, "But Chianticat10, why do we need to give it a name?" It's because several other stock sound effects have names, such as the "Wilhelm Scream" or the "Diddy Laugh". Calling the scream "The Winterrowd Scream" would help us tell which scream is being used in a screamer.

Re: "The Winterrowd Scream"

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 am
by Lawiki
Absolutely; will send my bot account to change them soon.