Screamer News March 2020

News and announcements about the Screamer Fanbase.
Lawiki

Screamer News March 2020

Post by Lawiki » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 am

It's the end of the month already. There's plenty to talk about so let's get to it.

March 26th Outage
On March 26, 2020, on yet another attempt to move the website over to Screamer.Wiki, the website went down. The reason for the large downtime was mostly due to me not catching the site actually being down due to the website cache; the DNS records were reset to their defaults, which moved the website to its parked state.
Though a move is extremely necessary and is part of the "Let's Get Back to our Roots" post from earlier, the move will have to be pushed off a little longer.

Brigading and Doxxing of SuperNicholas2005
Earlier this month, this wiki was being spammed by Fun Shitposting Wiki with "PLEASE DESYSOP SUPERNICHOLAS2005 OR ELSE"; this was done by some users on a racist website to try and destroy this user. They later released a bunch of information and his face, most of which was already public, about SuperNicholas2005. These users continue to brigade the wiki and are basically calling SuperNicholas2005 and Lawiki1534 gay lovers.

Users with Disabilities
We follow the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you have any questions or issues, please ask or e-mail an Administrator.

Coronavirus
This is kind of the elephant in the room for the entire world. In early March before much of the world was quarantined, "Coronavirus Information" was added to the wiki. The button was originally added as it seemed every website was doing it, but now the button is here to stay until the curve is flattened. Also make sure to practice proper social distancing and don't hoard.

Press F for Winterrowd
For at least a month, Winterrowd.com has been closed by GoDaddy. We may host some of the content ourselves, but hopefully, unlike Liquid Generation, this is not permanent.

With all of these websites closing and videos being deleted, maybe a new slogan for Screamer Wiki: "Keeping Screamers Alive Since 2013."

ScreamerWiki123

Re: Screamer News March 2020

Post by ScreamerWiki123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:12 am

Thank you, we get we need to disable anon commenting right now, The Outcast Network has started a lot of controversies involving: harassment, trolling and many bullshit. When I'm serious, we blocked those racist motherfuckers include every Miraheze user. To get the elephant out of the fucking room, the drama ridden community The Outcast Network was so bad they ruined my favorite website Miraheze, but now the members were getting drunk in many days in a fourth row.

Criticism is not harassment, so get over it and do your jobs!!!

Sorry for the attention fucks.

Doxxing isn't fun, no it's not, THEY FUCKING REVEALED MY FACE WHICH CAN ATTRACT THOSE MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILES AND FUCKING CUNTS PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHITS OF MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY FUCKING CALLED ME THE RACIST MOTHERFUCKING N WORD BECAUSE I'M MOTHERFUCKING WHITE, NOT FUCKING BLACK!!!!!

Crazy sons of bitches sorry for the goddamn immaturity, they're going to hunt me the fuck down for this fucking asshole year whose started.

I deleted my face reveal on YouTube when his student's birthday on February 8, 2020, now i deleted this post yesterday. Yeah we hate being called Benderban01 and the fucking overrated nicknames. At this time, this happens.

To matters worse, the year 2019 is getting overrated, my life is ruined by those tiny ass pint of cocksucking bullying assholes who did in the shitty past. what we gonna do, that's why we need to make Miraheze safe and clean right now!

Sump

Re: Screamer News March 2020

Post by Sump » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:24 pm

"Gay lovers"? Sorry but I absolutely lost it when I read that part. In my humble opinion, these people behind the doxxing have way too much free time, and they should spend it doing something more productive. They probably don't have a lot of brain cells either. 8-)

But man, it sucks the circumstances are so bad right now and the domain move is being such a tough task. Perhaps contacting the domain provider and asking for assistance would help.

Also, F for Winterrowd. I for sure will miss this gem of a website. :cry: